Site Sections

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Downloads - PC : Final Odyssey - My First Full Title

I can't believe they put it back up, Final Odyssey. This is the game that I was responsible for when I was working with Husky Games in college. It is a top down space shooter. The game was developed over the course of 2 years from the hard work and dedication to students in our Enterprise program. It was all done with spare time and late nights.

You can download the game here, as well as other titles that the current generation of Enterprise program students are working on. I encourage you to download it and check it out. I actually have a copy in a DVD case with a full color printed manual that I received as a Lead Programmer on the project. Receiving that game in its case completed and sitting on my shelf made me cry the day I got it as it has always been my dream to have a full title on my shelf with my name on it. Yes I just admitted that I cried...

Anyways, here is a screen shot of the game in action. The manual for the game is included with the install.


The game was never polished as much as I had hoped it would have been before I left. It was released pretty much as is the semester after I graduated. The Enterprise moved on afterwords since none of the original developers were still with the organization. It is still fun to go fly around and shoot stuff for a while. It brings back a lot of nostalgic memories seeing it again. I hope people find it interesting enough to check out. 

No comments: