Site Sections

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Scribd - Excellent resource for programming texts

I am probably way behind on the times on this one but for those like me who don't always read all the tech blogs every day since I have a real job. One that keeps me busy, unlike some other tech jobs held by people I know. Here is a web site that I just found the other day that is like the YouTube of the written world. Scribd.com lets users upload documents in a variety of formats from PDF to DOC. The best part is that I have been able to find full length tech books on topics ranging from iPhone development to software testing practices, and I was only searching for a little while. Now I don't know the legalities of all the texts that are up, but one thing is for sure, I'm going to take advantage of it while I can.

No comments: