Site Sections

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

BioShock Review and how it has consumed my life

BioShock BioShock... oh how I love thee... Unfortunately you steal my soul and all of my free time that I could be spending coding. Oh well, I just graduated a few months ago, I don't think that I need to conquer the world in one year. I do on the other hand need to conquer BioShock which I have no doubt in my mind that it will be the game of the year. Hands down this game rocks where other FPS games have been left wanting. The storyline is amazing and the whole feel is creepy and dark. The architectural design of the levels are breathtaking, especially if you have a direct x 10 compatible card. FPS fans this one is a 10 star title all the way.

As far as my programming is concerned, I did take a break from the game today and did some more work on my GUI Component Manager for the Hazy Mind engine. I got it working and will be posting tutorials here soon (maybe even tonight if I get ambitious - although BioShock is sooooo tempting ;)

No comments: