Site Sections

Monday, October 1, 2007

Woot for scanners

Yay! I finally got my new scanner on Friday, unfortunately I have had absolutely no time to play with it yet. I got the software installed just before I had to take off for the weekend to Marquette. Well, hopefully I will get the chance to play with it tonight and get some pictures that I have drawn up here.

As far as the scanner is concerned though, it is a Canoscan Lide 25 from Canon, it is a nice little scanner, smaller than a 17 inch widescreen laptop and fits in my laptop bag. The best part though is that it doesn't have a power supply, it is powered solely through the USB cable. This is nice for those crazy occasions where you are on the road and your life depends on scanning an image into your laptop on the go. (I don't know when that would be but just in case...) You can check it out here - (NewEgg) if you would like to get one yourself, they are cheap, only 60 bucks! Woot!

No comments: